Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

It Feels Good.

I was hopelessly practicing some complicated interview questions for an job opportunity in Seattle after 3 weeks, and I am also trying to download a stupid application from my college website. I really suck in multitasking, and I felt extremely frustrated for my lack of progress in the last couple of weeks. I have plenty of phone interviews, and I feel nervous of my future. I know I am the best candidate for a job, but somehow I feel so inadequate. I really hate to feel so inferior. I was in a "lame" state of mind. But all those feelings changed when I got distracted by 2 consecutive phone calls. My mom and dad called me to say, "Happy Birthday!". I don't usually care of "being a year older" but it kind of feels good that some people actually care to remember my birthday. After a couple of minutes, my big sister and brother-in-law called me to wish me the same thing. Why do I feel so much love today?

But it feels good! :)