Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

Last Few Heart Beats

Even though I am a mortal, I never really experienced it. Ever since I was a kid, I have been told by my siblings that we all will die someday. I never really had first hand feeling about it. I guess I took it for granted, so wasn't able appreciate being alive.

However, last couple of mornings have been different. Every time I wake up, I feel my heart beat and breath, and have realization that my life clock is ticking. As soon as this heart stops beating, I won't exist anymore. All those experience I have accumulated in my life would be so useless. I will disappear from this world as if I never existed.  For some reason, I am glad I have this realization. Now I am starting to appreciate my life much more than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment