Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Five More Weeks Till

I exhaustively read as many reviews as I can before signing up for the vacation. They say this will change everything. They say I should take it before it too late. They say that it's like taking the red pill in Matrix. I believe this is one of best investment I might be making for myself in this year beside passing an expensive certification on September. So I am spending my fortune to travel Dallas and will do my best to make it worth while. The only problem is I have to wait five more weeks and it's going so slow. I bought plane tickets, hotel reservations, shuttle appointments, took my paid time off, and made partial payment for the seminar in advance. I am restless. But I am glad I going to start my new project on Monday. I will be so busy in the next 3 weeks that I will never know when the five weeks will be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment