Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2013

How to Use Power Affirmations to Solve Problems?

One thing I have love & hate about my job is that there is always some problems waiting for me to solve. Some days I feel like I can fix anything, get rid of bunch of issues from the list, and give myself a pat on my back. But there few days it takes hours for me to figure out complicated software bugs from our legacy web applications, and it almost seem impossible to know what's going on. But there is one magic line that keeps me going, and magically turn anything situation around, that is, "We will figure it out!". I don't think it motivates me or psych me up in any way during some very fucked up situation, but I think "some positive thinking is better than no positive thinking". Although the last issue I turn around was a pain in the ass, I found out that these simple & boring few magic words worked wonders for me. Hope this spell works the same for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment