Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Unintentional Benefit

There are things that we do without wanting to take any credits for and end up getting recognized. I had one of those weeks. I had to catch up with one of my project, but I was moved to a different project to look into an issue business are having. It took me so much time from my current project, that I ended up working during my 2 days that were supposed to be my vacation. I didn't care much because I just want to meet my project deadline. I have a proven record to get all project done on schedule, but my current project will not be any different. But somehow it really made 2 of my project managers kind of upset that I worked my days off. They said they really appreciate I am taking initiative, but hopefully we don't have to work my days off again. They felt little guilt that I had to go through this. I am glad there are people who appreciate what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment