Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Cool Day!

It was one of the busiest day of the month because I had to fix few defects on my project I completed few weeks ago. I had an interesting finding about myself - There are things I could find unfair, unjust, completely miserable, and will cause overload. But I do have a choice to see this in different light by practicing being more cool, relaxed, and objective during those situations. Without a calm state of mind, I am going to lose for sure. No matter how much I suck, how big the problem I have, or how messy my life is - I have choice to be cool, centered, and relaxed. So it is important to ask positive questions, and take frequent break even in the busy schedule. I am not doing myself any favor if I try to get something done by bare brute force and will power.

Today, I solved problems being intelligent, calm, positive, and using empowering questions that pointed me to the right directions. I also did all the right things I was supposed to do to prepare myself for the day - good workout routine, clean diet, and good self-talks. I would score myself at least 95/100 today even though some people would interpret it as stressful if they were in my shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment