Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2014

7:00 AM

I recall an interesting quote this morning, "Waiting is a state of mind". Waiting never really does anything good, but keep us away from the present.  This makes me think of all the things I want in my life and I am waiting for them to happen.  However, in order to be there, I would need to be right now. I would choose to focus on what the life has given me this moment and use those resources right now to build my life. I don't think life owes me anything. I just have to use those scattered pieces lying in front of me, and then put them together!

Another thing - I think everything is a choice. If we do something out of craving and inadequacy, it coming from pain. If we conciously chose something out of abundance, then it's coming out of pleasure. I think anything created by pain isn't worth having. Am I wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment