Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Loser

I felt like a greatest loser in the planet when I woke up this morning. Strange dreams + Fast food last night => Crappy morning. I was thinking why I am not getting the result in an important area of life. Every time I come so close, I get pushed few steps back. I am still not getting enough even though I tried so hard this year. It's as if I am not meant to earn it like everyone else. Then I realized that being sad and disappointed are part of the success. I must allow myself to be devastated and be completely okay with the pain until I am being invulnerable to those stupid craps. The success is not just to achieve what I actually want, but also be okay with it if I completely lose it.  If I got it so easily then I would not even appreciate it. I am glad it is a painful and frustrating journey. But I know when I reach my first milestone, then it is going to be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment