Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Relax!

Tomorrow is the day I have been waiting for. The Java Certification Exam. Many challenges will be much easier after tomorrow's exciting trial. The only thing I am worried about if I would be able to sleep tonight with my bottled up energy and anticipation.

I am not going to lie. I am worried. I know I will not be able to show my face to many friends, and admirers if anything goes wrong. But I already know the key to pass the exam. If I maintain my calmness and certainty, the exam is going to be a breeze.

I am only going to relax. I just came back from workout, eating breakfast, and listening to good music from Pandora. I am planning to review every notes I took in the last 2 months. Experiment some codes. Meditate at least 2 times a day. Probably going to order Jimmy John's totally tuna. I prefer to cook, but I am going to relax!

My tomorrow's exam is at 9:30 AM, so I would probably wake up at 5 or 6, and go out for running. I need as much energy and vitality as possible. Make sure to drink 1 liter of water, and good breakfast. Review the notes, and take off!!!

If you are reading till now, I am quite surprised. There is nothing much for you here. I just writing out my thoughts. But I thank you for your time. Make sure to write some comments if you need to kill some time!

No comments:

Post a Comment