Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Why I want to be the number# 1?

Just came back from work, and had a sudden urge to write my confession in my blog. I just like to let you know that I am never going settle for less. I do not care if I am earn 7 figures, and be a successful software professional. The thing that matters most I am want to be the number #1. I hate being the 2nd and the 3rd.

There is only one person who can occupy the number#1:
The richest man in the world: Carlos Slim Helu
The most powerful man in the world: Hi Jintao
The highest paid actor in the world: Johnny Deep
The highest paid writer/producer/director: James Cameron
The most twitter follower in the world: Lady Gaga
The most desirable woman in the world: Blake Lively

You get the point. Those people are the number#1, and no one else share the common place. I hate to be "nobody". I hate to be common. I hate to live a life with unclear vision. I am still reflecting my life overall. How am I going to live my life? How can I make an impact in the entire world? How can I be the richest? What does it need to take for me to accomplish my goals? But I would never settle for less. Even the higher power promises me to reincarnate, I would still use this life I have and have a blast. I am going to be the number#1.

So, tell me what you always aspired to become? Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment