Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

15 Years From Now

I would be grateful of all the pain and sufferings I went through, all my persistence and discipline to be the best. I will be grateful of having faith to be independent and fully capable one day to take on any challenges and bullshit I am given. I will still have challenges and lots of bigger problems to solve, but I know I will be much better,  intelligent and powerful enough to solve any kind of problems. I know I will still need to maintain my success (i.e. daily disciplines, great mindset, being healthy) till the day I die, but it's nice to contemplate what kind of awesome guy I will become when I will turn 40.

I want to enjoy this journey to the fullest. All I hope is that I don't make stupid mistakes like getting married, getting someone pregnant, or paying off 50 years mortgage! 

No comments:

Post a Comment