Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Bragging Rights

I had a wonderful day. One thing I realized that I should appreciate little things, and give myself credits for my hard work and achievement no matter how trivial it is. So tonight I am going to asked myself what am I proud of today?

  1. I was one of the top 3 graduates out of 100 students in Information System department who received Academic Excellence Award. My adorable friend took photos of me with all of my professors while I was receiving my award.
  2. Had a casual and informal conversation with professors - Guster, Paul, Phan and Susanath while drinking beer. Professor Paul bought a drink for me to award me for tutoring his students over time, and being his best student!
  3. I had an interesting conversation with my coworker Jessica and Alyssa regarding serving others, making a difference, marriage and relationship. It was a very resourceful conversation. I learned to tell nice and captivating stories. I think I have talents to demonstrate high value to my audience by my personal experiences.
  4. I gave Alyssa a ride back to her apartment after she was done with her shift even though I was still working. It took me some balls to break a rule to help a friend.
  5. I studied for strategic management final exam. I was`quite confident I understood most concept. There is a pretty good chance I will be get highest score in this exam and have A grade.
  6. I had over $150 cell phone bill because I overused my minutes last month. Instead of panic for being broke, I let go of the feeling because it did not serve me any more and remained calm for the rest of the day.
  7. I practiced the shoulder move for hip hop dance since morning, and I believe I was looking good during the evening. It would help me to impress a group of crowds in the night club. I am an attention whore after all :D
  8. I think many residents in the dorm I work will miss me after I graduate. They will miss my sense of humor and intellect. A friend told me I should have my own TV show :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh.. Congratulations Mr Mojo!! You've done great! From the beginning of this post I can feel your happiness and I'm happy for all your achievements :) I knew you worked hard to get all those, thumbs up for you!:) whew! now I guess you can really dance hip hop and can hit the dance floor and impressed everybody! God bless you!:)

    ReplyDelete