Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Saint Cloud

I love living in Saint Cloud. Especially during the winter. Many people use the same sentence when I ask for an opinion, "I hate winter". I can understand. But if you are going to live for a while, then why not learn to love it! It's starting to snow today. I loved myself when I was walking confidently in the street and whistled my favorite pop song. Somehow I experienced a state of abundance within myself which I was not able to create 3 years ago.

There is a pretty good chance I will live in Brained which is an hour away from St. Cloud for the next 5 years. There is also an opportunity to live in San Diego if I get another job offer. It doesn't matter what happens. I know I am guided by something greater than myself. Everything happens to make me succeed.

I am certain I will hear a good new by Friday. I will get an offer I cannot refuse. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment