Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Cherish Moments

I usually practice this exercise every day to come to a peak state. I ask myself empowering questions and come up with multiple flashbacks of the past to answer them. I would answer what am I happy right now?
  1. I am happy that I am graduating on Sunday. Wearing an cheesy gown and receiving my degree from some old people in graduation ceremony. I am happy I would be able to share my happiness with rest of the graduates. I am also planning to have a delicious lunch with my class mates after walking in the ceremony. 
  2. I am happy to have  supportive and caring friends and coworkers. I am going to meet couple of them in the night club after an hour tonight, and I could not imagine how crazy they would be since they are done with final exams. They love me, look up to me, listen to me and enjoys my unique sense of humor. 
  3. I happy to have an awesome cardio and upper body workout today afternoon. I feel I feed my body with oxygen and vitality. My muscular strength is growing and I feel proud when I look at my body every single day.
  4. I am happy that I grew up to be such an intelligent person who loves to serve others. I happy to be among the top three graduates in information system department, drinking beers with professors, making my family proud with my academic accomplishment, growing up to be a responsible individual, and committing to serve unconditionally.
  5. I am happy I have the gift to inspire those I love and understand some of their deepest desires. I am glad to learn so much about my friends by spending time with them, asking quality questions, and listen to them deeply. Humans are interesting and unique creatures.
  6. I am happy to rent a new apartment to stay for next year because I relocating for job related reasons. I would be living in a nice apartment, with underground garage, balcony with rose bushes, large kitchen and bathroom all for myself. It would be awesome to redecorate my new place with my friends, and adding more furniture.   
Tonight I am going to stick with 5 reasons I am happy right now. Can you think of 5 reasons you could be happy right now even if you are supposed to feel crappy? :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Congratulations again Mr Mojo!:) I'm so happy to hear all of this from you!:) Such blessed one..Keep it up! And your asking about 5 reason why I am happy right now? Well, because tomorrow we are going to attend thanksgiving mass after a year round, happy today because i got 3 comments from you after a long time at blogging,lols.. I'm happy because my blog at Discover it just now will change topic starting January 2012 hope i can hear from you again,happy today because our sales at store is good, unlike this past few days and lastly because I can sleep early tonight!:) Wow!:) thank you Mr. Mojo for sharing this post!:)

    ReplyDelete