Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Gratefulness

What am I grateful of today?
1. I got a job offer. I am going to be a junior software developer.
2. I attended a club/salsa/hip-hop dancing class, and met some fun people.
3. I had a hardcore upper body workout in the evening.
4. I noticed I lost 3 more pounds!
5. I order stuffed crust pizza with veggies, and watched my favorite show - Dexter.
6. I enjoyed my hot chocolate while I was in my tutoring session.
7. Decided to go back home to meet my parents after 3 years in United States.
8. Gave some adorable friends a big hug, and a charming/award winning smile! :)
9. Staying up till 2 AM, and don't care what's going to happen next morning.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm... I miss your post!:) Now I can read them all!:) Congratulations! You're blessed these few days or months? Well, wish you blessed day everyday!

    ReplyDelete