Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Glass Half Full

While I was reading "Success Principle" by Jack Canfield, I learned an interesting concept which I have decided to practice for the rest of my life. There are certain category of people who are called "Inverse Paranoid". They have a strong belief that no matter what the fuck happens to their life, no matter how crappy everyone treats them, and no matter how much unsuccessful attempts they have; life is plotting every single event of their life to make them a success. Can you imagine a life in which you are happy, excited and motivated regardless of what happens?  I really believe this is a powerful belief to have, so I decided to write 2 crappy things happened in my life and how it helped me to be "almost" better person (not a better in spelling or grammar person of course):

First, I was seen timid and weak boy with inferiority complex by my teachers, friends and classmates during my high school years. I was constantly bullied because of my unique accents, and I never had balls to defend myself when boys were making fun of my mom and sister. I never received help, understanding and sympathy when I needed them most. This experience influenced to help the weak when they least expect it from others. This makes me very proud.

Second, I came from a culture where people love to talk behind others back, find violence to earn respect, murdering a suitable solution, always being narrow minded, and never challenge their assumptions. This kind of attitude really made me so sick that I decided to be around positive, wise, and intelligent people for the rest of my life. I decided I would rather be alone than being around group of ignorant human beings. This also encouraged me to focus on personal development.

There are much I want to share, but I believe less is more. I really hate being overly personal and share something so negative about my life, but who gives a fuck! You don't even know where I live :) If you read this far, please think of your everyday crappy event, then find ways it is training you to be the best you could be!

No comments:

Post a Comment